sábado, 11 de septiembre de 2010

Rubik's Cube by Athlete

">

I love it...so nostalgic and intimate. And the video is great too. It's a song to be happy of being sad. Hahaha, isn't it?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The world is too heavy,
Too big for my shoulders;
Come take the weight off me, now.
*
Thousands of answers
For one simple question,
Come take the weight off me, now.
*
CHORUS
Oh I'm like a kid who just won't let it go,
Twisting and turning the colours in rows;
I'm so intent to find out what it is
This is my Rubik's Cube,
I know I can figure it out
*
Lost in the playground,
Late night nostalgia,
Open the sky for me, now.
*
Friends 'round the fire,
Outside in December,
Open the sky for me now.
*
CHORUS
*
Credits roll over,
The edge of the horizons
That I haven't discovered yet.
*
CHORUS (x2)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario